Globally, the market for Cellulose Fiber has been increasing tremendously, specifically in Asia pacific, owing to rise in the populations in this region resulting to increasing in demand for Textile industry. Additionally, cellulose fibre industry growth typically follows the growth of these key end markets. The demand from textile industry for cellulose fibre is increasing day by day from developing economies such as china and India.
Get sample copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2903
India is world’s second largest producer of textiles specially in cotton and cellulose fibre, abundant availability of raw materials such as cotton, jute, silk, skilled workforce have made a country sourcing hub. In-addition, According to, Government of India, ministry of agriculture has mentioned there is tremendous demand for bamboo in national and international markets. Therefore government is taking necessary steps in to fill –up the gap between supply and demand in this sector.
The key players in market includes Lenzing AG, Grasim Industries Limited, Sateri Holdings Limited, Kelheim Fibres, Tangshan Sanyou Xingda Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd, International paper, and Eastman Chemical Company
- Manufacturers and distributors of Cellulose Fiber.
- Suppliers and traders of Cellulose Fiber.
- Government, associations and industrial bodies.
- Investors and Trade experts.
- Consulting in chemical experts.
- The Global cellulose fiber market is expected to reach USD 37,284 Million by 2023
- Regionally, Asia-pacific has the largest market of USD 13,553 Million by 2023In Asia- pacific, China accounted for the largest market share of 45 % in 2015, with a market value of USD 4,250 million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.98% during the forecast period.
- Japan was the second-largest market in 2015, valued at USD 1,785 million in 2015; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.15%.
- Apparels market accounted for the largest market share registering CAGR of 5.73% during the forecasted period
- On basis of type segment, Natural holds the market share of 54% in 2016
Access complete report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cellulose-fiber-market-2903
The market of cellulose fiber by type is segmented into natural and synthetic. Natural accounted for the largest market share of 54% in 2016, and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Synthetic was the second-largest market in 2016, with the market share of 46% in 2016. The demand for natural cellulose has been declining in past few years due to difficulty in cultivation and increasing demand from synthetic fibers is predicted to increase and if the development of new cellulose fiber is successful the growth rate might even exceed the forecasted period.